Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mandy mandy is offline

Default Footers in Word 2007

How can I get the footers in Word 2007 to automatically link and update the
Portrait and Landscape pages throughout the body of the document. I'm
finding when I press F9 only some of the footer pages automatically update
while the other pages remain in the old text. I have section breaks and page
breaks in the document, could that have something to do with it?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Mandy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the example macro at http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm run from
a button on the QAT to update the fields.

Mandy wrote:
How can I get the footers in Word 2007 to automatically link and
update the Portrait and Landscape pages throughout the body of the
document. I'm finding when I press F9 only some of the footer pages
automatically update while the other pages remain in the old text. I
have section breaks and page breaks in the document, could that have
something to do with it?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Mandy