Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Default Can a word database be converted to a excell database?

I am now using quickbooks Pro 2010 and it will not accept a word database. It
will use a excell database. My word database is really large and I do not
want to recreate it. Any suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Copy and paste it into Excel.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Ed" wrote in message
I am now using quickbooks Pro 2010 and it will not accept a word database.
It
will use a excell database. My word database is really large and I do not
want to recreate it. Any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If it is an mdb format database cretaed from mail merge, Excel should be
able to open it directly. If not ....

Mail merge the data to a catalog/directory merge with all the fields on the
same line each separated by commas and surrounded with straight quotes, to
create a comma delimited file (and save it as plain text) that can be
imported into Excel

"Ed" wrote in message
I am now using quickbooks Pro 2010 and it will not accept a word database.
It
will use a excell database. My word database is really large and I do not
want to recreate it. Any suggestions.

How do I set up a database in Word? mlc0124 Microsoft Word Help 4 January 17th 07 08:00 AM
insert address from excell database to ms word letter Mary Mailmerge 1 August 15th 06 08:05 PM
Word database wags Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 06 09:23 AM
database saved as a document, somehow, must convert to database Tasha Mailmerge 5 August 1st 05 08:01 PM
Word and Excell merge database Anthony J. B. Microsoft Word Help 0 July 18th 05 07:41 PM