saved file to disc.. lost disc.. is the file still on my PC? wher

Old May 3rd 05, 05:19 AM
Conformed-1

Default saved file to disc.. lost disc.. is the file still on my PC? wher

im tring to find my Resume.. I threw away my original outline (skeleton) then
lost the disc it was saved to and I wanted to know when I saved it to disc
did the PC save a back-up to it's memory somewhere.. and if so.. where?
Old May 3rd 05, 05:30 AM
Charles Kenyon

First, you should never, ever, work on a document on a floppy disk from
within Word.

If you have Word turned on to make backups it will make a backup of your
previous version whenever you save a Word document. The location will be the
folder which contained the document.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.