Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Think.Ng.

Default Forms and Getting Macros to work

Hello,

I attached macros to a form so that fields can be updated automatically in
the Table of Contents and Footer sections of a document.

When the form was built in XP everything worked fine. Then, when I used it
in Windows 2000, the macros and assigned macro keys did not work. I tweaked
the form for Windows 2000 and it half worked - the Footer Fields would
automatically re-populate but the TOC wouldn't refresh. Then, I tested the
form on a colleague's machine (she also had Windows 2000) and the macro keys
didn't work at all although she could manually run the macro - the Footer
fields did refresh, but, again, no luck with the TOC.

Please can someone advise on how to get a TOC to refresh via a macro. I want
the form to remain protected as much as possible. I tried

activedocument.updatetableofcontentsfull

but nothing happend.

Also, why would we have different experiences if we're both using Windows
2000?

Any pointers would be appreciated. Valerie Ng.