Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BLB BLB is offline

Default How do I set a document so that each page is a fixed size.

I am trying to set each page in Word to a fixed size meaning that I do not
want text to wrap to the next page. Each page should be it's own individual
length.

How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BLB BLB is offline

Thank you Suzanne. I do use Indesign for desktop publishing but I am the
only one that knows how to use it so in this case I preferred to use a
program that other people can use easily. Unfortunately, I now assume, Word
doesn't have this feature which, in essence, could help pages from pushing
down all the remaining text every time a new line is added. It certainly can
be very frustrating! Thanks again.

"BLB" wrote in message
I am trying to set each page in Word to a fixed size meaning that I do not
want text to wrap to the next page. Each page should be it's own
individual
length.

How do I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There are no pages in Word. It is a document based application with the text
flow to page areas dictated by the printer driver and set in Page setup. If
you put more on the page than it can accommodate it will flow to a new page.
You can artificially curtail this behaviour by using frames of fixed
proportions or table cells of fixed row height, but at best it will be a
lash-up.