Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelagio Pamelagio is offline

Default No footer box when viewing headers and footers

I have a document in which I wish to place a footer, but when I click on
"view headers and footers," I can see only a header box, no footer box. I
have a page number in the area where the footer box would normally appear,
but cannot access the footer box at all for some reason. Any ideas?
--
Thanks,
Pam