Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
GeorgeW GeorgeW is offline

Default Mail Merge via Email

Hi,

I need to send a bulk email that contains some specific data for each email
address that I want to send it to. I have heard you can do this using Mail
Merge but I have been unable to work out how using help...

Anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

You need to have the specific data for each email address AND the email
addresses in the data source. You then use that data source with a Letter
type mail merge main document and when you have the document set up the way
that you want it, you execute the merge to email. When doing that, a dialog
box will appear in which you are asked to select the field in the data
source that contains the email addresses.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.