Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jem@asllp jem@asllp is offline

Default Word 2007 - Stop autocomplete date

Please can you tell me how to stop Word 2007 offering to complete the date.

Thanks very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:10:01 -0800, jem@asllp
wrote:

Please can you tell me how to stop Word 2007 offering to complete the date.

Define "complete the date...."

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Run the following macro

Sub TurnOffAutocomplete()
Application.DisplayAutoCompleteTips = False
End Sub

Setting the line to 'True' will turn it back on again