Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shayra Shayra is offline

Default Word 2007, How do I write text vertically?

How do I write text vertically? Or flip a text box 90 degrees?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

FWIW, you can do this quite easily in Publisher if you happen to have it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Shayra" wrote in message
How do I write text vertically? Or flip a text box 90 degrees?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Shayra wrote:
How do I write text vertically? Or flip a text box 90 degrees?

When the cursor is in the text box, the Text Box Tools ribbon will be
available. Click the Text Direction button on the left end of the ribbon
once or twice, depending on the direction you want. The third click will
return it to the original direction.

If you use a table instead of a text box, the Text Direction button is on
the Table Tools Layout ribbon, in the Alignment group.

For other rotations or upside-down text, see
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman