Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles[_2_] Charles[_2_] is offline

Default Autotext -- New "Closing"

For Word 2003, how do I add to [Closing] a new one; such as
[Warmly,]?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Charles wrote:
For Word 2003, how do I add to [Closing] a new one; such as
[Warmly,]?

Thank you.

Type the text you want to have inserted. Apply the Closing style to it.
Select the text, press Alt+F3, and enter the name of the entry (that is,
what will appear in the menu list, or what you type to get the yellow tip
tag to appear).

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...n/AutoText.htm for more.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Before saving your new AutoText entry, apply the Closing paragraph style.

"Charles" wrote in message
For Word 2003, how do I add to [Closing] a new one; such as
[Warmly,]?

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Seehttp://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/AutoText.htmfor more.