Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Victoria@DIG Victoria@DIG is offline

Default Word 2007 - Can't Unlink Header

I have a document with five pages. At the end of page two is a next-page
section break.

At the top of page one I inserted a header. Then I went to page three (the
first page of section two). I opened the header, clicked on "Link to
Previous" and the "Same as Previous" went away. (as expected)

Next, I deleted the text in the header on page three and changed it. I
close the header. Expected results: Pages one and two have Header A and
Pages three through five should have Header B. Actual results: The same
header through out.

I even tried going back and changing the header in section one back to what
it was supposed to be and it then changes through out.

Any suggestions?