Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Prince - Royal Realm

Default Distance bottom edge of the page to bottom edge footer - not accep

Friendly Greetings To The Community ,
All my settings in Word 2003 (re. page setup etc) are correct , however Word
fights me to accept " the distance from the bottom edge of the paper to the
bottom edge of the footer ".
Bottom TEXT margin is set at 20 mm thus leaving me with 20 mm between the
bottom of my last line and the bottom of the page ; within this margin of 20
mm I would like to set the distance from the bottom edge of the footer to the
bottom edge of the page at 10 mm - thus I should have a margin of 10 mm
between the bottom edge of the page and the bottom edge of my footer.
This would give me a total footer height of about 10 mm as well , which is
now proving to be troublesome to achieve - I use the same settings for the
header without any problem whatsoever.
The bottom edge of the footer is now flush with the bottom edge of the page
and the total height of the footer is about 15 mm as well - not what I want.
Again I must also repeat that my page settings and margins are absolutely
correct.
Thanking You In Advance For Your Response(s),
Prince , Of The Coming Royal Realm