Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hubaishan hubaishan is offline

Default Word crashed After SP3

I have 2Systems in my computer Windows ME in c: and Windows XP sp2 in d:
after I have installed SP3 of Office 2003 (under windws XP) Word Crashed in
the time that It must make AutoSave.
When I uncheck Auto Save in Word Options no error done.
When I do any Changes (No AutoSave needed) also no error done.
is there any update resolve this error?
--
Saeed Omer Hubaishan
YEMEN
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is probably attributable to a minor corruption in the normal template, an
add-in or the settings key in the registry - see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.