Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Huddlestone Mike Huddlestone is offline

Default Setting Formula fields that automatically update from Bookmarks t.

I have created a Word document in which i have a main page which data in
placed using fillin fields which are bookmarked. The remaining pages of the
document have Formula Fields which relate back to the main information page
located at the front. I can i set this up that these formula fields are
automatically updated when the inital Fillin Field has had data entered into
it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:41:00 -0700, Mike Huddlestone Mike
wrote:

I have created a Word document in which i have a main page which data in
placed using fillin fields which are bookmarked. The remaining pages of the
document have Formula Fields which relate back to the main information page
located at the front. I can i set this up that these formula fields are
automatically updated when the inital Fillin Field has had data entered into
it.

See
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--