Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cpcabral cpcabral is offline

Default Setting up an hyperlink automatically. it's not working for me

I would like to have all hyperlinks automatically insert. I followed the
instructions from Word 97. The step followed - Internet and Network Paths
with Hyperlinks check box was set already. It still is not working. Can
anyone help me out?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are two places where this setting exists. The one in AutoFormat As You
Type applies only to Internet and network paths that you type (not ones that
you paste in). The one in AutoFormat applies only when you manually run
AutoFormat over existing text.

"cpcabral" wrote in message
I would like to have all hyperlinks automatically insert. I followed the
instructions from Word 97. The step followed - Internet and Network Paths
with Hyperlinks check box was set already. It still is not working. Can
anyone help me out?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Flanders Cheryl Flanders is offline

You can also paste a link and immediately hit the Enter key to format
as an active link. You can then press the left arrow key to get back
to the end of the hyperlink if that's where you need to be to continue
with text.

Cheryl