Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NAF_SPAC

Default Book fold issue - first page only

Hi! I am printing a document in book fold mode and everything comes out fine,
no problems at all -- except for the cover page. It prints on the left side
of the paper, rather than the right side. What could I be doing wrong?

I'm using Word 2002.

Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NAF_SPAC

John, I'm not seeing "right page" as an option when I go into FilePage Setup
-- where should it be?

"John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macinto" wrote:

Use FilePage Setup to check the type of the first section in the document.
Is it set to "New page" or "Right Page"? I suspect it should be "Right
Page".

Cheers

On 18/11/05 5:20 AM, in article
, "NAF_SPAC"
wrote:

Hi! I am printing a document in book fold mode and everything comes out fine,
no problems at all -- except for the cover page. It prints on the left side
of the paper, rather than the right side. What could I be doing wrong?

I'm using Word 2002.

Thanks in advance!

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, there is a "Section start" setting. What
you want is "Odd page," though really this should not be necessary.

--

Please reply to the newsgroup to maintain the thread. Please do not

email
me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NAF_SPAC

Thanks John and Suzanne -- I actually got it to work by selecting
"continuous" -- don't know why, but it did work. Thanks so much for your
help, I really appreciate you getting me back on track!

Lara