Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PDCraw

Default "Remove Hidden File Tool not launching"

I get the subject message when launching Word. It says to try reinstalling
and I have. I had the program rund repair and, when that didn't work, I
removed the entire suite and reinstalled.

I am still getting this error "An error occurred when trying to launch the
Remove Hidden Data Tool. Try reinstalling."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Have you tried uninstalling the add-in tool or Word? I couldn't tell from
your response what you uninstalled.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"PDCraw" wrote in message
I get the subject message when launching Word. It says to try reinstalling
and I have. I had the program rund repair and, when that didn't work, I
removed the entire suite and reinstalled.

I am still getting this error "An error occurred when trying to launch the
Remove Hidden Data Tool. Try reinstalling."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PDCraw

I found the add in and removed it now and reinstalled it. I am no longer
having the problem. I wasn't thinking and didn't realize it was an add-in
until after I sent the post.

Thank you for responding.

Pat