Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randy

Default "Print Area" Command

What has happenned to the "print area" command in Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There has never been a Print Area command in Word. The "print area" concept
exists in Excel, and that may be what you are thinking of. Also, if you have
text selected when you go to the Print dialogue in Word, then "Selection"
becomes one of the options.

"Randy" wrote in message
What has happenned to the "print area" command in Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
h2ofria h2ofria is offline

I have the Print Area option in Excel but do not get it when using Word 9.0.
No matter how I bring up the Print Dialogue box there is never a "Print
Selection" option even when I have highlighted text..
--
I''m confused!

"Randy" wrote in message
What has happenned to the "print area" command in Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From your other posts it appears that you are actually using Works rather
than Word, which may have a different Print dialog. You have already been
pointed to the Works NG.

http://word.mvps.org

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There has never been a Print Area command in Word. The "print area"
concept
exists in Excel, and that may be what you are thinking of. Also, if you
have
text selected when you go to the Print dialogue in Word, then "Selection"
becomes one of the options.

so
all may benefit.

"Randy" wrote in message
What has happenned to the "print area" command in Word 2003?

printing double side from command line macro in MS word Cooz Microsoft Word Help 2 March 10th 06 04:14 PM
Where is Word 2003 Open As Copy command on my right-click menu? janebee Microsoft Word Help 0 March 6th 06 03:50 PM
How to Insert the «Next Record» Command? wayoflight Mailmerge 1 February 15th 06 08:38 AM
EditRedoOrRepeat Command dew New Users 2 January 24th 06 10:44 PM
SQL command in DATABASE field spedicini Mailmerge 2 June 6th 05 08:07 PM