Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DavidmillerUSA

Default "pull down" options within a word table?

Hi there. I was wondering if its possible to have a "pull-down" selection
within a word table? The reason I was asking this is because I create a lot
of vehicle certificate documents and am forever typing out the same stuff. I
was just wondering if there was any way of inserting a pull down option in
the cells of a table so I could just click on the cell in question and up
pops my menu of choices that I can just select then move on to the next
field. Not too sure if I worded that right but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. David
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You might see Or how to use the AutoTextList field
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/AutoTextList.htm

This is probably more satisfactory in your case than using a dropdown form
field, which would require protecting the document.

"DavidmillerUSA" wrote in message
Hi there. I was wondering if its possible to have a "pull-down" selection
within a word table? The reason I was asking this is because I create a

lot
of vehicle certificate documents and am forever typing out the same stuff.

was just wondering if there was any way of inserting a pull down option in
the cells of a table so I could just click on the cell in question and up
pops my menu of choices that I can just select then move on to the next
field. Not too sure if I worded that right but any help would be

appreciated.
Thanks in advance. David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman