Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office serf M Office serf M is offline

Default "right click" short cut

Hi,

I use my keyboard as much as i can and try to minimize mouse usage. Can any
one tell me if there is a shortcut that is equivalent to a "right click" on
the mouse? I have never been able to find this but reckon it must exist?!

very grateful for any tips/ M
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Shift+F10 is the Word shortcut key for this. Or you can press the dedicated
key on most modern keyboards - beside the right Ctrl key.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Office serf M" Office serf wrote in message
Hi,

I use my keyboard as much as i can and try to minimize mouse usage. Can
any
one tell me if there is a shortcut that is equivalent to a "right click"
on
the mouse? I have never been able to find this but reckon it must exist?!

very grateful for any tips/ M

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office serf M Office serf M is offline

Briliant Tony.

Just tried it out and it is exactly what i was looking for - as expected it
turned out to be a pretty easy answer... dedicated key and all. no one else
has ever been able to tell me though....

thanks again!