Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amit Amit is offline

Default How can we open Outllok files (msg) in Word

How can we open the Outlook msg files directly in Ms Word 2003 is their any
patch that we need to load or converter that need to be installed that will
have the file conversion utility that coverts msg files into doc file.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The short answer is that you can't - however you can save the message from
Outlook in html or text format according to message type and Word will open
those.