Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default this file does not have a program associated

Most bizarre. I can only guess that your ISP must be destroying it with
overactive AV messing it up. Does it still have the .doc extension when it
arrives the other end?

Can you send a sample document attached to an email to me to take a look?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"halfoot" wrote in message
Yes, they are my brother and a couple of business'.

REGARDS