How do I make a page (with some shapes on it) a default new page

Old February 21st 08, 12:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Venu

Default How do I make a page (with some shapes on it) a default new page

I created a page with some shapes on it. Noe, if I want to add a new page to
this document, I want all the pages to show-up with the same shapes that I
have used in the first page. How do I do this?
Old February 21st 08, 02:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could insert the shapes as a watermark, i.e., anchored to the header and
sent Behind Text.