Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michael[_3_] Michael[_3_] is offline

Default \* DollarText

Hi Folks - I am using the DollarText switch to convert number to cardinal
text. I am using an ASK field to prompt for the dollar amount, then
re-formatting it with a ref field. Here's the field:

{ask amount "amount"}{ref amount \*dollartext}

If I enter 234000, then I get two hundred thirty four thousand and 00/100. I
need it to say Two Hundred Thirty Four Thousand and 00/100.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Add a Caps switch
{ask amount "amount"}{ref amount \*dollartext \*caps}
See http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm