Duplication of same page in same window. How to reverse?

Old January 12th 10, 05:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Questions. I've got questions......

Default Duplication of same page in same window. How to reverse?

Have duplication of one page in window. How can I return to single page
display in window?
Thanks -
Old January 12th 10, 05:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

On Jan 11, 11:32*pm, Questions. I've got questions...... Questions.
I've got wrote:
Have duplication of one page in window. *How can I return to single page
display in window?
Thanks -

Click on the bar between the two halves and drag it up to the top (or
down to the bottom) of the window.

Old January 12th 10, 02:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or, if this is Word 2003 or earlier, use Window | Remove Split. Or, if you
are using Side by Side windows, click the Close Side by Side button on the
floating toolbar.

http://word.mvps.org