how do i get mail merge to pick up different names per line

Old December 14th 05, 08:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default how do i get mail merge to pick up different names per line

I am pulling names from an excel spread sheet and there is more than one
name. I have done this before where it lists each name or leaves it blank if
there is not an additional name, but each year I forget how I did it !!!
Old December 19th 05, 09:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Hi =?Utf-8?B?b2FrYnJvb2s=?=,

I am pulling names from an excel spread sheet and there is more than one
name. I have done this before where it lists each name or leaves it blank if
there is not an additional name, but each year I forget how I did it !!!

We can't remember, either... Can you give us a more detailed description of what
you want to accomplish? And also tell us the version of Office you're working
with.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org