Why do I get Field Calculation Error when I Mail Merge?

Old March 15th 06, 10:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Why do I get Field Calculation Error when I Mail Merge?

Old March 16th 06, 05:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See response to Shelly78's post "What causes field calculation erros in mai
merge" that appears a couple of posts ahead of yours.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old March 16th 06, 07:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Apparently, it is a fairly common problem. Thank you, I saw Shelly's post
after I had submitted mine. My problem was that I would get an error for
every record. If I hit the Enter key after each error, it worked, but that
is unacceptable with a sizable amount of data. However, I did get the merge
to work without error when I set the file up as a document, rather than as a
template.

Maybe this will help someone else.