4 pages on 1 8.5 x 11 page. Used in six hold binder.

Old July 6th 06, 10:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Poco for booklets

Default 4 pages on 1 8.5 x 11 page. Used in six hold binder.

I belong to an organization that has a 6 hole notebook for all members. The
pages are 1/4 of an 8.5 X 11 piece of paper and only print on one side of the
paper.
I would like to be able to have each page automatically number so I can have
Word generate the Table of Contents. It would also be easier to maintain
year after year with different Secretaries. In WordPerfect, I used to divide
the page and it was very easy. However, I can't figure it out in Word. If
Word can't do it, please tell me if anyone knows of another Microsoft product
that would do this.
Thanks ahead of time.