Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Directory or file cannot be created? Directory or file cannot be created? is offline

Default What does the message "the directory or file cannot be created" m.

When I try to copy My Documents files to my jump drive, I repeatedly get the
message "the directory or file cannot be created." They are simple Word .doc
files. What is the problem and what can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Is there ample space on the jump drive? I had this message on my JOGR drive
and went through the manufacturer's web page and sent a message. It turned
out that the drive was faulty and I got it replaced, free! (There was a
life-time guarantee with it.)
--
Rae Drysdale