page breaks show/print color when next page starts with reverse

Old May 6th 07, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
judie

Default page breaks show/print color when next page starts with reverse

Hard page break shows/prints black when the first line of the next page is a
heading that's a reverse white on black style head. There has to be a way to
suppress that but I've never been able to find it other than starting each
new page with a hard return and manually changing it to a 1 pt. return to
maintain some consistency in page start alignments.
Old May 6th 07, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daiya Mitchell

Don't use Hard Page Breaks. Instead, try using Format | Paragraph |
Page Break Before. If that heading *always* starts on a new page, then
include Page Break Before as part of the style.

Old May 6th 07, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
judie

Default page breaks show/print color when next page starts with revers

That worked!!!! Yay -- thank you, thank you.