sheet tabs in excel

Old June 19th 07, 04:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jas

Default sheet tabs in excel

I have a timesheet set up that I would like to add sheet tabs to so that I
can have all 26 weeks included on one form. How do I add the tabs at the
bottom of this already created excel form.
Old June 20th 07, 03:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

This is a Microsoft Word newsgroup. You might want to ask your Excel
question in one of the Microsoft Excel newsgroups.