Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Synysh Synysh is offline

Default Hyperlinks in word doc allowing me to jump within same doc

How do I insert hyperlinks within my Word table so that, once clicked on, the
user will jump to another place in the document. In essence, i want a header
or topic word to be hyperlinked so that a reader can click to get the full
definition.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Bookmark the item to which you want to create the link and then insert a
cross reference to it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.