Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vern

Default i want normal view default,not reading layout that opens w/doc fil

our office recently changed to office 2003. when we open the files in word.
the default view if reading layout and we want the views to default to normal
view. where can i change the view for the default. Thank you. please email
if you require further information.

Thank you for help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | General | uncheck the "Allow
starting in Reading Layout" box | OK.

Vern wrote:

our office recently changed to office 2003. when we open the files in word.
the default view if reading layout and we want the views to default to normal
view. where can i change the view for the default. Thank you. please email
if you require further information.

Thank you for help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vern

Default i want normal view default,not reading layout that opens w/doc

Thank you garfield-n-odie and Suzanne for your quick response. My boss is
extremely happy. Thanks again.

Vern