Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TBone63 TBone63 is offline

Default EULA screen appears every time?

How do I stop the EULA screen from appearing each time I launch Word, Excel,
Outlook, etc.? I have 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Log in to Windows as Administrator, start an Office program, accept the
EULA, close the Office program, log out of Windows as Administrator, and
log back in to Windows using your normal user profile.

If the previous suggestion doesn't help, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884202 "You must accept the Office
End User License Agreement every time that you start an Office program".