Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Meenie Meenie is offline

Default need fast help please - headers on one page

Hi,
someone sent me a Word Document table and it has the headers across the top
as usual but then the text doesn't start til the next page!
So there's a big blank page under the headers. How do I get rid of that
space?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Possibly not a problem with the header per se. Check the formatting of the
text itself (especially the first paragraph on the next page) to see whether
it's formatted as "Page break before" or "Keep with next."

http://word.mvps.org

"Meenie" wrote in message
Hi,
someone sent me a Word Document table and it has the headers across the
top
as usual but then the text doesn't start til the next page!
So there's a big blank page under the headers. How do I get rid of that
space?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Meenie Meenie is offline

That was it! Bless you, I was pulling my hair out
I don't know Word well - particularly tables. I'd have done it in Excel hehe

"Meenie" wrote in message
Hi,
someone sent me a Word Document table and it has the headers across the
top
as usual but then the text doesn't start til the next page!
So there's a big blank page under the headers. How do I get rid of that
space?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Glad I could help.

http://word.mvps.org

"Meenie" wrote in message
Hi,
someone sent me a Word Document table and it has the headers across the
top
as usual but then the text doesn't start til the next page!
So there's a big blank page under the headers. How do I get rid of that
space?

fast typewritting typewritting Microsoft Word Help 3 January 16th 07 10:29 PM
help fast rockie Microsoft Word Help 8 December 9th 06 04:17 PM
I NEED HELP- FAST! helena Microsoft Word Help 1 October 20th 05 04:33 PM
Running Headers Separate from Page Headers mbaird Page Layout 1 October 5th 05 08:56 AM
what does fast save do? flyboy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 18th 05 07:04 PM