Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
daren white daren white is offline

Default formatting

I have a table with certain rows and columns which need lines in. I have set
these up by selecting columns and rows and setting the lines . My problem is
when the table goes across a second page. On the second page I need the top
and bottom lines inserted. The only way I can do this is to set the outside
borders for the whole table. This then removes all of the previous lines I
have inserted. Is there any way to apply a table format by column and row
numbers?