Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Vic112 Vic112 is offline

Default graphic designer needs help!

I have created a form in Quark which originally was required by the client to
be printed out and then filled in by hand.
Now, the client wishes the same form to be filled out in Word as and when
necessary.
I don't use Word very often so don't really know my way around it but so far
have come up with the conclusion of bringing the Quark form artwork into Word
as a png image and then drawing various tables on top in the relevant spaces.
However, I have been unable to get the tables to position exactly where I
want them - they seem to snap into positions.
Am I doing it the right way? And if so, how can I get more control over the
tables I draw?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Use the Table properties dialog to precisely size/position the elements of
your table.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.