Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Larryq22 Larryq22 is offline

Default Possible to make different column-widths in same table?

I need to create a table for multiple-choice survey questions. Is it
possible to have a wide column for the question, and narrower columns for the
response choices under it? For example:

Row 1. "Are you registered as a Democrat or a Republican?"
Row 2. Democrat
Row 3. Republican

I would like Row 1 to be wide enough for the entire question, but rows 2 & 3
to be narrower to fit the responses. Maybe I need to create a table within a
table?

Thanks,
Larry

How can I repeat column widths from one table to another? bcm Tables 1 July 7th 08 11:39 AM
Table, column and cell widths Mary Ann Tables 5 November 20th 07 10:31 AM
Table and column widths Mary Ann Tables 0 October 29th 07 06:26 PM
Table column widths Biddy Tables 7 August 28th 07 11:49 AM
Table column widths DanB Tables 5 June 23rd 05 11:37 AM