Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TPatton TPatton is offline

Default Typing in word my pages don't show

If I'm typing a WORD document the second page does not show up on the screen
unless I put a manual page break in. The second page is there and is created
but is just not displayed. Of course putting manual page breaks in is
frustrating if you are editing the document a lot. Any clues?
I am using Microsoft Office 2007 in Normal view. Please HEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPP