Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] carlir1078@gmail.com is offline

Default Can't remove highlight

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 7:56:01 AM UTC-4, suroora wrote:
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

Do not copy and paste using the keyboard commands. Copy using the keyboard command CTRL X or CTRL C and then right click and paste choosing the "Keep Text Only format. That should solve the problem. Hope this helps
bokepid bokepid is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suroora View Post
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document - I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?
terima kasih

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] chevere.jones@gmail.com is offline

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 6:56:01 AM UTC-5, suroora wrote:
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

"When you are on the Shading tab, make sure that you check the "Apply to"
settings. The shading may be applied to Text rather than Cell." ----- THIS EXCEPT APPLY TO TEXT, NOT PARAGRAPH! WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] krystalmokuru@gmail.com is offline

Thanks a lot Lene Fredborg!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kat's Meow Kat's Meow is offline

worked for me too...thanks so much!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] micampi1@gmail.com is offline

I cannot delete a sheet that I didn't even want added. I opened a document and it went right into sheets. It is not giving me any option to delete at all.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] sou999@rtms.ca is offline

Resolve comments.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] hud18472738@student.warwickshire.ac.uk is offline

Thanks i could kiss u

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] pappasgeorgia@nhsdlions.org is offline

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 8:06:02 AM UTC-4, Lene Fredborg wrote:
Maybe the color has been applied as shading and not as highlight. Try whether
you can remove the color via Format Borders and Shading Shading tab.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"suroora" wrote:

I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

I love you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] nielarry@gmail.com is offline

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 4:56:01 AM UTC-7, suroora wrote:
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] zainshakir007@gmail.com is offline

"suroora" wrote:

I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

thank you, this worked
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] chaitanshahdigital@gmail.com is offline

Thanks @Mr.Lene it worked.