ispstan

Default is there a template for writing policies/procedures

In the past I have used a Microsoft template that is a Word document with
blocked sections; subject headings in left column; free-text typing in right
column which expands in length as the body of the text grows. There is a
black banner at top which allows for comany name, etc.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: is there a template for writing policies/procedures

Yes, Microsoft Word offers a variety of templates for creating policies and procedures. Here's how you can find and use them:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "New" to open the template gallery.
  3. In the search bar, type "policies and procedures" or a related keyword.
  4. Browse through the available templates and select one that fits your needs.
  5. Once you've selected a template, you can customize it by adding your company name and logo to the black banner at the top.
  6. Use the blocked sections and subject headings in the left column to organize your content, and type your text in the right column.
  7. As you add more text, the right column will expand to accommodate it.

Using a template can save you time and ensure that your policies and procedures are well-organized and easy to read. However, be sure to review and customize the template to fit your specific needs and requirements.
__________________
Shauna Kelly

Hi ispstan

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx or try Google

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"ispstan" wrote in message
In the past I have used a Microsoft template that is a Word document with
blocked sections; subject headings in left column; free-text typing in
right
column which expands in length as the body of the text grows. There is a
black banner at top which allows for comany name, etc.

Bizmanualz Bizmanualz is offline
Junior Member

Post

Hundreds of Microsoft Word Templates are available at http://www.bizmanualz.com for many company departments including: Accounting, Finance, Sales, marketing, Human Resources, IT, Security, Disaster, and ISO Quality. Articles on writing policy and procedure documents, business process and improvement, and Free samples are available for download too.
OnsiteSnap OnsiteSnap is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispstan View Post
In the past I have used a Microsoft template that is a Word document with
blocked sections; subject headings in left column; free-text typing in right
column which expands in length as the body of the text grows. There is a
black banner at top which allows for comany name, etc.
Hey ispstan,

I wrote a 3 part article series on how best to create procedures and instructions for businesses - feel free to check them out. I hope they help.

Here's a link to the 1st article:
http://onsitesnap.com/should-you-cre...your-business/

If you have any questions - please contact me!
Dale, Founder - http://onsitesnap.com

Farrus Farrus is offline
Junior Member

This is really very useful to know. In my work, I often face the need to send standard letters and notifications, so like no one else in my company I can appreciate the high-quality and correctly written templates and samples of the notifications I need. I found a lot of useful information about this here . I hope you find this useful for your work too.