Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
murphy65 murphy65 is offline

Default Can I remove programming marks from a word document?

I'm taking an online class and was copying my messages in case I lost them,
so I could paste them back if they got deleted (because that happened last
night). When I lost the message I was working on tonight, I pasted it and it
showed up with programming language (e.g. there are no quotes just symbols
that would mean quotes). Can I fix this without doing it manually?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It sounds like the source document was typed on a computer or an email
system that uses a different "encoding" from that in your home
computer -- not a Word problem, but a compatibility thing. (You see it
all the time in newsgroup postings.)

It would be better if whoever is sending the messages didn't use curly
quotes, since they're not standard everywhere -- it would be best if
all messages were restricted to the basic ASCII 127 characters, since
they're the same in all encoding schemes.

On May 21, 11:56*pm, murphy65
wrote:
I'm taking an online class and was copying my messages in case I lost them,
so I could paste them back if they got deleted (because that happened last
night). *When I lost the message I was working on tonight, I pasted it and it
showed up with programming language (e.g. there are no quotes just symbols
that would mean quotes). *Can I fix this without doing it manually?

Tookins98 Tookins98 is offline
Junior Member

This website is great they have a very useful program language and they are helping me out. I suggest you that visit this site personalstatementhelper and you can give them your personal statement about your studies and they will help you out with your studies.