Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
reagan2489 reagan2489 is offline

Default truncate text

How do I truncate text when a change page size
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

If I understand your question correctly, I think the following article will
help you:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/FitCopy.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

How do I truncate text when a change page size

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"reagan2489" wrote:

How do I truncate text when a change page size

I would like to truncate text when I resize the frame/page on my screen. In
other words, the all text within my doc should always be present
notwithstanding the size of the frame. (Instead of going out of the fame)