Alan K Fowler

Default How do I preserve hyperlinks when I copy (burn) Word document to a

I set up hyperlinks in a Word document. When I copy (burn) the document to a
CD the hyperlinks take on the correct D drive path but do not work any longer.

I can't change all the hyperlinks because I want the CDs to be write-once
and it would too laborious to change them for every disc if it were a
re-writeable CD.

Removing Hyperlinks BK New Users 2 April 13th 05 03:22 PM
Saving hyperlinks to CD JDrew Microsoft Word Help 3 February 14th 05 08:56 PM
Saving hyperlinks onto CD JDrew Microsoft Word Help 0 February 14th 05 09:53 AM
Converting hyperlinks in .doc to working links in .htm... Petter Hære Microsoft Word Help 3 December 16th 04 04:05 AM
Using Hyperlinks in Mail Merge IF...THEN...ELSE Statements Mark V Mailmerge 8 November 30th 04 01:31 PM