Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stev379

Default Overlapping text

Two different users on different PC's connected to different printers (one
color), have had an issue of sending a print job and having the text of each
line be smooshed over the left so it's about a 5 character wide block of
un-readable text. This appears both on the screen and on the paper just
after the job is sent. One of the users noted this happened on her old
printer, that we replaced a month or so ago as well.
Normally, I'd think it's a driver, but I wanted to see if anyone else has
come across this and found a solution other then a driver issue??

Thanks!