Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vince needs to know

Default how to view Word docs and WEB pages side by side - single monitor

is it possible to vie a WEB page and a Word doc side by side (when using Word
to create docs/letters)? I know it can be done with two Word docs......
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

vince needs to know wrote:
is it possible to vie a WEB page and a Word doc side by side (when
using Word to create docs/letters)? I know it can be done with two
Word docs......

Are you viewing the web page in Word, or in a browser?

If it's in Word, you do it the same way you do with two documents -- Word
doesn't care where the stuff came from. Depending on what version of Word
you have, you may want to look at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...Vertically.htm.

If it's in a browser, open both programs, then right-click a blank spot on
the task bar and click Tile Vertically (or Tile Horizontally, depending on
which way you want to display them).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vince needs to know

Default how to view Word docs and WEB pages side by side - single moni

Thank you, thank you, thank you...... what a great tip! you've just
facilitated my letter writting effrots. Now i can view the source document
and my letter at the same time. Thanks again Jay!!