Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TDMedia

Default Remove spelling & grammar suggestions before saving????

Every time I type a document, Microsoft adds all kinds of grammatical
suggestions (usually incorrect) and places squiggly red lines under
proper names it has never seen before. When I e-mail these documents
to someone else, they have to read past the squiggly lines to get to
the point of my document.

How do I get rid of these lines before e-mailing the docs to someone
else?

Thank you, in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TDMedia