Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luna_Soul Luna_Soul is offline

Default Is there a template for labels Avery 5866?

I can't find a template that works with Avery Labels 5866. Is there any other
label template that works with it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
djprius djprius is offline

If you are using Word 2007, the instructions are given at my post on
Sept. 12, 2007 about another Avery number.

(news://msnews.microsoft.com:119/uSHT...TNGP02.phx.gbl

I checked. Word 2007 does have Avery 5866.

David

*******************************

Luna_Soul wrote:
I can't find a template that works with Avery Labels 5866. Is there any other
label template that works with it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

5866 is in the Avery standard set in 2003!

Luna_Soul wrote:
No, I'm using word 2003.

Luna_Soul wrote:
I can't find a template that works with Avery Labels 5866. Is there
any other label template that works with it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luna_Soul[_2_] Luna_Soul[_2_] is offline

Ok, 5866 is a file folder lable. If I use the "Envelopes and Labels" tools I
can only print one lable at a time. With a template I can type in all the
lables I need to print out in one sheet. I also searched for the Maco Lable
ML-FF31 (which is the actual one I'm using but it says in the back of of the
box its the same size as Avery 5866) and I found it in the "Envelopes and
Labels" tool, but not as a full-page template.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

5866 is in the Avery standard set in 2003!

Luna_Soul wrote:
No, I'm using word 2003.

Luna_Soul wrote:
I can't find a template that works with Avery Labels 5866. Is there
any other label template that works with it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you create a new document from the envelope tool you get a page of labels
of the currently selected type to type into. If you want more than a page
full mail merge makes much more sense -

Luna_Soul wrote:
Ok, 5866 is a file folder label. If I use the "Envelopes and Labels"
tools I can only print one label at a time. With a template I can
type in all the labels I need to print out in one sheet. I also
searched for the Maco Label ML-FF31 (which is the actual one I'm

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

5866 is in the Avery standard set in 2003!

Luna_Soul wrote:
No, I'm using word 2003.

Luna_Soul wrote:
I can't find a template that works with Avery Labels 5866. Is
there any other label template that works with it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the label in the Options dialog, OK, then click New Document to get a
full sheet of labels. They are set up as a table, so make sure you have
table gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the label
boundaries.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

5866 is in the Avery standard set in 2003!

Luna_Soul wrote:
No, I'm using word 2003.