Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LS LS is offline

Default How do you fix overlapping cell text in word tables

When working with text tables in word (Microsoft Word 97-2003), sometimes
I'll delete a line in a cell and then suddently all of the contents from the
cell in the row immediately underneath the row from which I deleted the line
will overlay itself over the text in the current cell, so it's impossible to
read. Is there any way to fix this or keep it from happening?