Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shane Shane is offline

Default Does Word offer Redline Capabilities?

Hello,

I am trying to find out if MS Word offers Redline Capabilities. Redlining is
the practice of editing a technical drawing (since edits were traditionally
done in red) or a document compared by a computer software programme
(particularly legal documents) where deleted content is often indicated by
red underlined text.

If yes, can you please tell me how to accomplish this? If no, do you know
any other tools that do this?

Thanks for your time!